So the trip in Tennessee is having its ups and its downs. After driving 10 hours yesterday, I am exhausted to say the least. We practice fished hard today and had some motor trouble but got it all figured out for the big day tomorrow. We got an email from the man in charge of the tournaments and there are 216 boats registered for the tournament, which is unreal. Me and my partner are going to make SRU proud tomorrow! Have a great night yall.
Well I am currently driving back from Tennessee. I had a great time fishing this tournament and going to a state that I have never been too. We did not catch any keeper fish during the tournament, the fish needed to be 15 inches and we were catching 14 and 14 1/2 inch bass. This sucks, but is part of the fishing experience. I could defiantly see myself living in Tennessee in the future. It was a great place to be at and the people were amazing. The accents were spot on and they sure know how to make some biscuits and gravy.
That sucks that you had to drive 10 hours make sure you get some sleep. Make sure you do some stuff to take off some stress because of these few downs. I can not wait to see what you do there! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteAfter reading that there were 216 boats registered for the competition, I about choked on my drink. After driving 10 hours to make it to the competition I'm sure that was quite the surprise. Don't let the size of the competition stop you from performing well! The main importance is that you have fun and make lifelong memories. I can't wait for you to come back and tell us all about it!
ReplyDeleteI cant believe how many boats there were on this trip. Seems very overfished to me. I am glad you are having fun and make sure to be safe out there! I'm so glad you got your motor situation figured out. That could have been catasrophic!
ReplyDelete