Welp, I have made it well over 1 year without getting a cold or sick. I don't feel the best today, but I am defiantly not super sick, I just don't feel right. Today is yet another rainy day in Pennsylvania and I am looking forward to seeing some blue skies and sunny fall days soon! Today would be a great day to be in the tree stand, some of the biggest deer get harvested in the rainy low pressure days. Have a great Monday Everyone and have fun this week!
Well I am currently driving back from Tennessee. I had a great time fishing this tournament and going to a state that I have never been too. We did not catch any keeper fish during the tournament, the fish needed to be 15 inches and we were catching 14 and 14 1/2 inch bass. This sucks, but is part of the fishing experience. I could defiantly see myself living in Tennessee in the future. It was a great place to be at and the people were amazing. The accents were spot on and they sure know how to make some biscuits and gravy.
I find it very cool that you have made it over a year without getting a cold or sick. I also am not sick but I do not feel right. I feel like everyone gets this way when the seasons change. I also agree that today would have been a great day to be in the tree stand. In my past experiences it is days like today that I see the most deer. Good job on this blog and I hope that you do not get anymore sick!
ReplyDeleteFirst off, I really like the setup of this blog! Also, I am sorry that you are starting to feel sick and I'm wishing for the best! I too agree that today would be perfect for hunting as well. I grew up hunting and I would love to get out today and hunt. Again, I hope you start to feel better and have a great rest of the week.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're home buddy! I understand completely how you are feeling currently. It seems to be how everyone is feeling. I hope you get a deer soon, or better yet Katie gets a deer. Have a great day Adam!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon. I seem to catch the common cold every year, so I feel for you. I am also sick of the rain and hoping for some better weather soon. I don't know much about hunting, so I am intrigued by your deer hunting tip. Why do rain and low pressure days bring the larger deer out? Have a good Monday and week as well.
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon. I feel like everyone has been getting sick. It is that time of year. I am hoping for better weather as well. Good luck hunting! I hope you have a good rest of your day.
ReplyDelete